B2B HEALTH TOURISM
ANTALYA HEALTH TOURISM
Turkey has reached to a very good point in the world in terms of health care and treatment as in many areas. Turkish doctors specializing in all areas of medicine and hospitals equipped with modern equipments “Health Tourism” comes to mind Turkey.
Antalya is a city that is unique in the world in health tourism with its ability to combine both holiday and health travels. Because it is the preferred city in health tourism with its numerous hotels, flights everywhere, hot climate that is not experienced in winter and hospitals serving world standards.
Medical Services Provided to the Patient
- The expert’s team of B2B initiates the necessary communication between the patient and the doctor to determine the doctor and medical needs related to the treatment before the patient arrives.
- Plans and budgets health travel for the patient.
- Prepares hotel options according to budget and makes hotel reservations.
- Buys plane ticket if the patient asks.
- Provides private ambulance according to the condition of the patient.
- Provides transfers at every stage of travel. Carries out rental car with or without driver if the patient demands.
- Assigns a permanent assistant to the patient. The patient is always accompanied by the asistant.
- Follows the communication between hospital and patient continuously during the treatment process.
- Check-Up Center
- Diagnosis and Therapy Units
- Intensive Care Units
- Medical Uni
Diagnosis and Therapy Units
- Allergy Tests
- Check-Up Center
- Endoscopy Laboratory
- Endoscopic Surgery Center
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy
- Interventional Radiology
- Eye Diseases
- Cardiology Laboratory
- Clinical Laboratoires
- Neurology Laboratory
- Pathology Laboratory
- Radiology Laboratory
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Urology Laboratory
- Sleep Laboratory
- Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology
Intensive Care Units
- Surgery Intensive Care
- Internal Intensive Care
- Cardiovascular Surgery Intensive Care
- Coronary Intensive Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care
What you should take note of before attending a Check-Up?
Complying with the following conditions has a significant impact regarding the accuracy of the check-up results.
– You have to come with an empty stomach. Do not consume any food after midnight prior to your appointment. Do not smoke, do not drink tea or coffee, do not chew gum.
– You have to be careful about drinking water. You are only allowed 1 glass of water after 24:00 on the day of your appointment.
– Do not have breakfast, do not bolt.
– You should not consume alcohol within the last 3 days.
– Do not have flatulents, raw vegetable, legume, fruit, milky products, cola drinks 1 day before.
– 48 hours prior to attending a Check-up, only take your prescribed medicines but stop having vitamin supplement and nutritional supplement drugs
– There is no need to stop having drugs against chronic diseases such as tension, diabetes, heart, rheumatism, thyroid disease, hypercholesterolaemia, psychiatric diseases, neurological diseases. You may have the morning dose of these drugs after the bloodletting for the Check-Up investigations.
– Please bring the names and the doses of the drugs you use with you.
– Please bring any prior test and examination results which were done previously with you.
– Do not exercise within the day you come for check-up.
– If echocardiography will be carried out do not put any cream to your body.
– Please come in casual wear and especially if there is EKG with effort in your program, please bring a proper cloth (sweat suit or shorts, rubber shoes, sport shoes etc. ) for running with you
– If you are pregnant, or if there is a possibility that you think you may be, inform your doctor immediately before commencing the processes.
– For women the check-up should not be within the menstruation days.
- Under 40 Years Check-up (Male)
- Under 40 Years Check-up (Female)
- Child Check-up
- Economical Check-up
- Cardiological Check-up
- Check-up for Smokers
- Standard Check-up
- VIP Check-up (Male)
- VIP Check-up (Female)
- Executive Check-up (Male)
- Executive Check-up (Female- Under 40 Years)
- Executive Check-up (Female)
- Cosmetic Dermatology and Laser Application Center
- Smoking Cessation Center
- Emergency and Ambulance Services
- Oral and Dental Health
- Anesthesiology and Reanimation
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Brain and Nerve Surgery
- Child Surgery
- Dermatology (Dermatological and Venereal Diseases)
- Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases
- Physical Treatment and Rehabilitation
- General Surgery
- Chest Diseases
- Eye Diseases
- Internal Diseases
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery